19 Year Old Belzer Child Molester Mendel (Menachem) Deutsch Turned Himself in Today

Last week Wednesday, two boys were molested within an hour of each other, inside the Belzer Synagogue in Boro Park on 15th Avenue. On Erev Shabbos, the NY Post published the news about the sexual attack on two young boys. Detailing how the pedophile lured the boys, aged 11 and 12 into the basement of the shul. Soon after, CALA learned that the surveillance footage was subpoenaed to assist the investigation.

Mi KeAmcha Yisroel! Only three weeks ago, CALA wrote about the Belz Chassidim, how they made the news on their heroic stance on sexual abuse and the steps they have taken for prevention, including surveillance and bathroom monitors. Additionally, their one-strike-and you’re-out policy has helped this investigation come to a swift end.

At around 4:30 pm, the suspect turned himself in to the 66th precinct, accompanied by one of the Belzer Dayanim, and a criminal defense attorney. Again, Belz has taken a strong stance on reporting abuse and putting an end to these types of crimes. It is admirable that a dayan, upon learning the identity of the pedophile from the surveillance footage, actually turned him in, despite the rebbish lineage of the suspect. Kol Hakavod!

The 19 year old suspect, named Menachem Deutsch, is called Mendel amongst his fellow Belzers, and lives near the 15th Avenue Shul where the attack took place. Married for less than a year, he is one of the first grandchildren from the prominent Deutsch family to marry. Originally from Monsey, New York, he married in to a choshiva Belzer Family. His wife is a Schiff from home, a granddaughter of the “Shotz” Moskowitz family, the first grandchild to be married in that family.

Hashem should continue to protect our children and send continued strength and wisdom to the leaders of our community. May they continue to do the right thing.

The question remains: Will he now admit who molested him? Apparently, the family of the first victim already withdrew the charges.

NY Post Update: Brooklyn Teen Surrenders in Abuse Case

 

 

 

Advertisements

About calany

Coalition Against Legal Abuse in New York - coalitioncalany@gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to 19 Year Old Belzer Child Molester Mendel (Menachem) Deutsch Turned Himself in Today

  1. Belzer says:

    I’m a strong supporter of fighting against molestation. The first priority should always be the safety of the child, but I dont see why you need to advertise his information and the surrounding families.

    He turned himself in, did the right thing.

    Its no matter who did it and who his father is or mother is, all it counts is that he did a terrible crime and he should pay for it.

  2. moshe aron kestenbaum,williamsburg ODA says:

    Why did the family of the first victim withdrew from charging this chazir shagets and menuval? Does this family have something to hide that they don’t want this chazir menuval off the street? I am confused

    • calany says:

      The family was (probably) told, “we will turn him him, only if you drop the charges”. Then, the prosecution won’t stick without witnesses, even after admission of guilt. The menuval will most likely be let out on parole, back on the streets, for his next victims.

  3. Pingback: Belz Molester Menachem (Mendel) Deutsch Appeared in Court Today July 1, 2011 | Coalition Against Legal Abuse in New York

  4. Josh says:

    oiy i wish it wouldn’t b true

  5. Pingback: A Great Day for Hasidic Pervertsm- From the Archives | FRUM FOLLIES by Yerachmiel Lopin

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s